Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Updates

Hello all,

I apologize for not updating in a while. Many lifechanges have happened since June. Carter Matthew Shaner was born on August 18th. We've thoroughly enjoyed watching him grow up for the past three months. He's a great baby.
I'll make a point to add more links as I've had some other publications not included in the link area. Eternal Press has just picked up my novella Life After for online publication. Besides that, I'm still plugging away at what I hope will be, my fourth novel, or maybe my third novella, however it turns out.
On the reading front I have, way too late, discovered Neil Gaiman and his masterworks of fiction. Rarely do you find an author with such a massive imagination and the ability to paint such vivid scenes. He is an asset to the world of fiction.
This is it for now but I'll get back into the updates soon.

Matt

No comments: